Brightcove Continuum™ Overview
Brightcove documentation is organized by product. When using the documentation, you should search on the specific product you are working with vs. searching for a product suite.
Brightcove Video Cloud is an all-in-one video hosting and publishing platform that reaches your audience with ease. Video Cloud makes it easy to upload, manage and publish videos. Easily create and style players and review the performance of the videos in your account.
Learn more about Video Cloud.
Gallery enables you to deliver immersive video experiences. You can create custom interactive video experiences, branded portals, video-centric landing pages, and live streaming event sites, in minutes.
Learn more about Gallery.
The Brightcove Player is a high-performance, cross-platform HTML5-first video player that loads quickly, delivers high-quality adaptive bitrate HLS video across desktop and mobile platforms, and integrates with your favorite advertising and analytics systems.
- HTML5 First - The UI of the new Brightcove Player is written entirely in HTML5, and relies on Flash only on older browsers, enabling a consistent look and behavior across mobile and desktop devices.
- Responsive - The default player skin is responsive by default and will automatically resize to fit changing web layouts, while maintaining the aspect ratio of the video.
- Fast Load - With instant load and extremely fast time to first frame, viewers are immediately engaged with your content.
- Cross-platform HLS - High-quality, adaptive bitrate video even on platforms that do not have native HLS capability - delivers the best quality with the least download.
- Player Management - Easily keep track of player configuration and make changes to styles and plugins either through Video Cloud or the new Player Management API. Easily update players across your site without changing the code for each page.
- Ad and Analytics Integration - Many plugins are available for the Brightcove Player to integrate with popular advertising and analytics systems including Google Doubleclick, Freewheel and others.
Learn more about the Brightcove Player.
Brightcove Live can be used to help you broadcast a live event to both desktop and mobile devices. After entering your event information into the Live module, you will be provided with a set of encoder settings that you plug into your on-site encoder. All transcoding is done in the cloud so you don't need a hardware based transcoder.
Learn more about Brightcove Live.
Brightcove Social allows you to easily publish videos in your Video Cloud account out to popular social medial platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Videos can be published manually or using Auto Sync. Auto Sync is used to automatically synchronize videos to social media channels based upon the tags that are associated with a video.
Learn more about the Social module.
The Audience module connects individual video viewing analytics from Brightcove to Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot and other marketing automation platforms. In addition, our Audience API enables partners and customers to retrieve the same MAP-related data for delivery to any data storage or processing platform of their choice. In both instances, Brightcove enables digital marketers to measure the impact of video to engage audiences on a personalized level and drive conversion.
Learn more about the Audience module.
Brightcove Engage™ makes it easy to create and publish videos experiences so viewers can consume your content wherever they may be. Two types of experiences can be created:
- Mobile App - Create a device application so your videos can be viewed inside of a native iOS or Android application
- Web Application - Create a video website so your videos can be viewed at a specific URL on desktop and mobile browsers
Learn more about Brightcove Engage.